This position is now closed.
Marketing & Socia Media Intern
AVAAYA has an exciting opportunity for you to join the team for a three month marketing and social media part time internship. Our HQ is based in Greater London and the role will be a part-time flexible position.
Your role will range from providing strategy for our marketing plan to developing campaigns and content for our website and social media platforms. You will be working very closely with our founder and will have the opportunity to receive mentorship and guidance from her.
- Generating marketing ideas, content strategy and creative content for the brand
- Editing and curating creative content for the website, newsletters, social platforms and blog
- Create and update product imagery for website and marketplace partnerships
- Research and stay on top of new digital channels and social trends
- Maintain and grow social communities
- Monitor SEO and review Google Analytics reports
- Manage a content calendar
- Track KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis
What will help tick the boxes?
- Being innately creative, resourceful, a quick learner and self motivated
- Knowledge of digital, social and video content
- Photography examples within your portfolio
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in SEO and copywriting
- Position is not limited to those only interested in / studied fashion
Job title: Marketing & Social Media Intern
Position: Part time / flexible hours
Location: Uxbridge, Greater London
Vacancies: 1 position available
Benefits: Team members receive a generous exclusive discount, cake on their birthday, pro-rata paid annual leave and public holidays.
How to apply
If you think that this role should be yours, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and portfolio (if available) to us. We also have two questions for you to answer, with a couple of tips to not submit an essay, be creative and skip all of the buzzword jargon!
- Why do you want to work at AVAAYA?
- What would you do / change in your first 30 days?
To help us sort through emails easily, please title it "Marketing & Social Media Intern application"
Applications close April 19th.
Best of luck!